With managed IT services, you get the the benefits of receiving IT support at a significantly reduced cost in comparison to creating a team in-house. Forecast your monthly, quarterly, and yearly expenditure on IT and focus on growing your business without worrying about day-to-day IT issues or requirements. We provide in depth documentation of your core assets and complete infrastructure using the best tools on the market.
We deliver a customized package incorporating ITIL and industry best practices managing your key secure network technology components and services.
- Full operational support on subscribed devices
- IT management in reactive, proactive, preventative and planning areas
- Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC) for monitoring:
- Incident management: receives automated alerts and notification of any incidents or service disruptions on designated devices 24×7 and restores normal service as quickly as possible
- Problem management: finds and resolves root causes of problems and prevents incidents
- Change management: : includes a set of defined mechanisms to control and manage the initiation, implementation and review of all proposed changes to the operational IT infrastructure, minimizing the impact of change-related incidents upon service delivery
- Capacity management: continually gathers capacity data for analysis by our technical resources
- Security management: ensures compliance with the external requirements of legislation regarding privacy, insurance policies and the SLAs; and creates a secure environment regardless of external requirements
- Daily Managed Services administration: maintains an environment optimally aligned with daily needs