Healthcare’s core mission has always been to provide the best care possible. The industry is in the process of transforming care delivery with IT, security, and privacy serving as enablers to support this mission. The IoT explosion has had a big impact on Healthcare networks, where devices need to seamlessly and securely connect via both wired and wireless networks.
Recent high-profile attacks on healthcare organizations, fueled by the presence of high-value information, have underlined the need for advanced security. With vulnerable medical applications and devices combined with a borderless attack surface, a comprehensive security approach is required. Healthcare’s inability to keep patient data secure could undermine the industry’s ability to transform.
Fortinet is dedicated to meeting the varied and critical security needs of today’s healthcare organizations worldwide. With seamlessly integrated and scalable solutions that offer industry-leading security effectiveness and deliver third-party validated unmatched performance, we ensure that you’ll never have to choose between performance and security. That’s why seven of the top ten U.S. healthcare systems have chosen Fortinet, as have seven of the top ten big pharma companies.
Fortinet’s Healthcare Solution delivers:
- A centralized security architecture to make it easier to protect patient data
- Robust clinical security through our advanced threat protection (ATP) framework
- Better protection of medical devices through use of Internal Segmentation Firewalls
- Effective management of security, wireless access points, and LAN switches through a single pane-of-glass
- Improved performance with app prioritization, traffic optimization, and device-level security for new care delivery models